12-4 in the first day, all my Sweet 16 teams are still left.
12-4 in the first day, all my Sweet 16 teams are still left.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
10-6 with Syracuse my only sweet 16 team out.
I learned one thing yesterday...don't take the advice of a freaking thing you hear on sports radio. All I heard for two days was how all the wiseguys in Vegas were betting on Iona.
I had absolutely no intention of picking them over LSU until I heard that. And of course, LSU not only wins but covers easily.
13-3 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
The thing about Syracuse is they gassed themselves last week trying to get into the tourny. Its almost impossible to play at that level for two weeks when youre not that good to begin with. Keep in mind, they lost to DePaul by 50+ the week before last.
The Zags have it coming to them too, they havent beaten anybody by more than 4 points in about a month.
13-3...i missed the UT/Winthrop, Bama/Marquettte, and the Nevada/Montana game
Im like 11-5 lol.
Montana/Nevada
UW-Mil/Oklahoma
Witchita St./Seton Hall
Utah St./Washington
GW/UNC-W.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
12-4 not to bad. I have only 1 sweet 16 team out (Oklahoma).
"Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."
12-4
missed
Syracuse/TXAM
OKlahoma/UW-Mil
Nevada/Montana
Seton/Witchita
13-3, missed Syracuse/Texas A&M, Marquette/Bama, and Nevada/Montana.
Syracuse is my lone Sweet 16 pick that's out right now...I'm in decent shape.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
Bookmarks